We love finding new solutions to problems over here at MAV. One problem I constantly face is losing one of several tools I might be using at one time. It really throws off the momentum when I have to pause production to find that item. So I wanted to find a way to mitigate that potential problem for others if I could!
Enter the double headed hera marker and point turner combo tool! The wood combos are as follows:
- Canarywood handle on Curly Maple blades
- Bocote handle on Curly Maple blades
- Redwood Lace Burl handle on Walnut blades
- Hawaiian Koa handle with African Blackwood bands and Birdseye Maple blades
- Bocote handle with African Blackwood bands on Birdseye Maple blades
- Pomelle Sapele on Curly Maple blades
- Bubinga handle on Birdseye Maple blades
- Hawaiian Koa handle with African Blackwood bands and Flame Birch blades
- Mexican Redheart handle on Birdseye Maple blades
- Macasar Ebony handle on Curly Maple blades
- Zebrawood handle on Walnut blades
- Thuya Burl handle on Curly Maple blades
Each is roughly 10-11 inches long and is hand sanded up to a fine finish, and coated with a blend of beeswax and orange oil to bring out the NATURAL beauty of the wood.
***INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please be aware that your country may have additional VAT, Import, and Custom’s fees. We have no control over these fees and don’t have info on how fees work in different countries. The customs department in your country may require you to pay import fees when you receive your package. International shipments generally take 7-21 days to arrive, but Covid19 can impact ship times***