Some exceptional woods aren't always readily available in the tiny community of wood trading, but every once in a while we get our hands on one or two small chunks of really special material that just need to be made into a kit. This listing will showcase some awesome kits that will be sure to stand out in your sewing room!
- Camphor Burl handles on African Blackwood blades
- Himalayan Golden Teak Burl handles on African Blackwood blades
- Maple zig zags filled with black resin on Mahogany blades
- Two-Tone Brown Mallee Burl handles on African Blackwood blades
- Bubinga Pomelle handles on Birdseye Maple blades with 9.75x2.5" Quilters Clapper
Each tool is hand crafted, hand sanded up to a fine finish, and coated with a blend of beeswax and orange oil to protect and bring out the NATURAL beauty of the wood.
***INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please be aware that your country may have additional VAT, Import, and Custom’s fees. We have no control over these fees and don’t have info on how fees work in different countries. The customs department in your country may require you to pay import fees when you receive your package. International shipments generally take 7-21 days to arrive, but Covid19 can impact ship times***